Sunday 9 October 2011


Since one of my son's Uncle's is into Liverpool I thought I would create something different so I went for Tri fold card.
On the front I found this football in google images and I cut it right down the middle and put one half on one side and the other half on the other side and so when you close the card the football would meet up and for the inside well take a look at the pic below


On the inside I put a Liverpool badge which is decoupaged but I also found some football t-shirts with names on them so I put them onto green card.


4 comments:

  1. welcome to blog land your cards are beautifull
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the land of Blog! Love your work! Was going to follow but the button wasn't there!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cards well done with the new blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie, visiting from FB. Great work
    Ax

    ReplyDelete